Arri ALEXA LF Basic Camera Set
- Large-Format 4448 x 3096 Sensor
- Native 4K Recording in ARRIRAW & ProRes
- Large-Format Optimized LPL Lens Mount
- Open Gate, 16:9 & 2.39:1 Anamorphic Mode
- Native 800 ASA, 14+ Stops Dynamic Range
- Array of ARRIRAW & ProRes Capture Modes
- Same Wireless Features as ALEXA SXT W
- Includes WVR-1 Wireless Video Receiver
- Works with Existing ALEXA Components
- Internal ND Filter Holder
Built around a large-format 4K version of the original ALEXA sensor, the ARRI ALEXA LF (LPL) camera in this Basic Camera Set offers native 4K recording in three sensor modes, with ARRIRAW or ProRes recording in LF Open Gate, LF 16:9, or LF 2.39:1 modes. The ALEXA LF combines large-format resolution with an optimal pixel size for excellent image quality, producing vivid, nuanced images with natural skin tones and smooth bokeh. The ALEXA LF is designed with ARRI's LPL lens mount that has been optimized for large-format capture, and is compatible with all PL-mount lenses with the use of a PL-to-LPL adapter. A wider diameter, and shorter flange focal depth than the original ARRI PL mount, enable LPL-mount lenses to be smaller and lighter than earlier large-format optics.
The ALEXA SXT LF offers an array of recording format choices in ARRIRAW and ProRes, recording to 1 or 2TB SXR capture drives, or SxS PRO+ 256GB cards. With a base sensitivity of EI 800, 16-bit processing, and a dynamic range of 14-plus stops, your footage is effectively future-proofed for compatibility with HDR displays. Frame rates up to 150 fps produce smooth slow motion and enable capture for higher-clarity HFR (High Frame Rate) projects.
3 Sensor Modes
ALEXA LF includes the largest sensor of any full-frame cinema camera on the market. The ALEXA LF offers three sensor modes:
- LF Open Gate – 36.70 x 25.54 mm with (4448 x 3096) @ 44.71mm image circle
Delivers the ALEXA family's optimal pixel size for highest overall image quality results in a 4448 x 3096 picture
- LF 16:9 – 31.68 x 1782 mm with (3840 x 2160) @ 36.35mm image circle
Maximizes lens options while meeting 4K deliverable standards
- LF 2.39:1 – 36.70 x 15.31 mm with (4448 x 1856 photo sites) @ 39.76 mm image circle
Combines a cinematic widescreen image with high frame rates up to 150fps for slow motion
All sensor modes offer true 800 ASA sensitivity, as well as reduced noise, to provide the perfect canvas for modern, subtle lighting techniques.
No customer reviews for the moment.