Canon RF 14-35mm F4 L IS USM Lens
- 14-35mm ultra wide angle zoom lens
- - Constant F4 aperture
- - Unmatched optical quality
- - Sharp images every time
- - Responsiveness and precision
- - Intuitive controls so you never miss the moment
- - Legendary L-series build quality
Ultra-wide and stabilized, the Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM is a uniquely versatile zoom characterize by its broad range, constant f/4 maximum aperture, and advanced optical design. Gaining a bit on the wide end, this zoom offers a broader field of view to suit landscape, nature, and architectural applications, and its modest maximum aperture also contributes to a sleek, highly portable design for walkaround shooting.
In terms of optics, the lens is befitting of its L-series designation and features three aspherical elements and three UD elements that produce a highly corrected image with high sharpness and accurate color rendering. A trio of unique coatings have also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting throughout the zoom rang. The L-series designation is also indicative of a robust physical design, and this 14-35mm is weather-sealed and features a fluorine coating on the exposed elements for further protection against trying weather conditions.
Unique among ultra-wides, this lens is also distinguished by its Optical Image Stabilizer that compensates for up to 5.5 stops of camera shake, or up to 7 stops when paired with cameras featuring IBIS. Additionally, there is also an apt Nano USM that yields fast and quiet autofocus performance and there is a minimum focusing distance of just 7.9" throughout the entire zoom range for creative wide-angle close-up shooting.
- Wide-angle zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Up to 7 stops of correction when used on EOS R-series cameras with In-Body Image Stabilization.
- Nano USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
No customer reviews for the moment.