Panasonic DC-GH5L Lumix GH5L 12-60 Leica optical DSLM camera
Caratteristiche chiave Panasonic DC-GH5L Lumix GH5L
- 20.3 megapixel with live digital mos sensor
- 4K/60p video recording
- 6k photo 6k 30 fps, 4K 60 fps
- Splash, dust and low temperature resistant design
- Mirrorless camera, dg vario-elmarit leica lens, battery charger (ca cable included), battery
Lumix DC-GH5L mirrorless camera
Our excellent camera
The Lumix GH5L allows extreme sports photographer Steven Clarey to follow even fast-moving subjects with breathtaking results. Find out what he can do for you. In addition, the DC-GH5L version is already equipped with the LEICA DG 12-60mm lens.
Digital Live MOS sensor delivers the ultimate in LUMIX image quality. 4K/60P video recording support a professional workflow. 6K PHOTO lets you confidently capture moments otherwise left to chance. Explore new dimensions of photography and videography with the LUMIX GH5.
- 4K 60p/50p Video Recording Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera
- Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
- 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
- Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
LEICA DG LENS H-ES12060
- Focal Length: f=12-60mm (35mm camera equivalent 24-120mm)
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Aperture Type: 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8 (Wide) - F4.0 (Tele)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.20m/0.66ft (at focal length 12mm) / 0.24m/0.79ft (at focal length 60mm)
- Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.3x / 0.6x (35mm camera equivalent)
- General Diagonal Angle of View: 84°(Wide) - 20°(Tele)
- Filter Size: φ62mm / 2.44inch