Panasonic DC-S1RM Lumix S1R 24-105 Full Frame DSLM Camera
FEATURES Panasonic DC-S1RM
- 47.3MP MOS Full Frame Digital Mirrorless Camera with L-Mount 24-105mm Lens
- Full Frame Sensor – 47.3-megapixel full-frame MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity (ISO 25600 Max sensitivity)
- LUMIX S Camera Lens – Easy-to-use 24-105mm standard focal macro zoom F4 L-Mount for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame L-Mount digital mirrorless cameras
- 4K Video - Up to 4K 60p/50p recording plus 6K Photo functions and HLG Photo.
- 187MP High-Resolution Mode – A sensor-shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
The Panasonic Lumix S1R is a mirrorless full-outline camera with successful 47.3 MP. The camera can take photographs with a limit of 8,368 x 5,584 pixels and recordings in 4K UHD (3,840 x 2160) at up to 60 edges for every second. The extra 187 MP HighRes mode even permits you to take photographs with 16,736 x 11,168 pixels. The Lumix S1R has an incredibly quick and exact self-adjust with DFD and AI innovation, which doesn't lose any of its speed even in helpless lighting conditions (- 6EV Low Light AF). The implicit, incredible Venus Engine processor in blend with the proficient pixel configuration permits an ISO from 100 to 25,600 (max. 50 to 51,200). The 5-pivot picture stabilizer guarantees sans wobble and well honed pictures, in any event, for longer freehand shots. The OLED shading viewfinder with a goal of 5.8 MP offers the ideal view for this. The crease out 3.2" LCD touchscreen screen with 2.1 MP makes it simple to view and check the pictures. The Lumix S1R is fueled by the provided Li-Ion battery with a limit of 3,050 mAh. The camera's pictures are recorded by means of a double memory card space on SD cards and XQD cards.
The Lumix S 24-105mm / F4.0 is a versatile zoom lens with a focal length from 24 to 105 mm at a light intensity of F4. The lens features powerful image stabilization and is Dual I.S. compatible. The small focus distance of 30 cm enables macro characteristics up to 1:2. The sophisticated construction of 16 elements and 13 groups ensures a high resolution up to the edge with low distortion and room darkening. A quiet and fast autofocus rounds off the lens.
- Ideal for 4K shooting
- Dual image stabilization up to +6 EV (in combination with 5-axis stabilization of DC-S1 / DC-S1R)
- Focusing from 30 cm, macro 1:2
- Linear AF motor with 480 Hz control
- Quiet autofocus and smooth exposure transitions
- Dust, splash water and cold resistant